The model of adult stylized 'Stickman' in a T-pose.
The model is UV-mapped, smoothable, 3D print ready, animation friendly, prepared for rigging.
* Clean topology based on loops and quads
* Mesh meets the modern character animation requirements
* Model is ready for rigging
* Stylization - pronounced head, palms and feet
* Real world scale (system units - centimeters)
* Base is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid
* Clean non-overlapping UVs
* 3 levels of mesh subdivision for exchange formats with each mesh put in a separate file
* STL files both for using in CAD applications and for 3D printing.
Formats are included:
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011 (native)
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max® 2010
* ma - Autodesk Maya® 2011
* c4d - Maxon Cinema 4D R13
* 3ds - 3D Studio
* dae - Collada
* dwg - Autodesk AutoCAD® 2000
* dxf - Autodesk AutoCAD® 2000
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* stl - StereoLithography
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
Exchange format files were exported from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
* Polygon count: 2540 vertices, 2538 quads, no tris or ngons
* Model dimensions: W=179cm, L=47cm, H=180cm
* UVW mapping: YES, non-overlapping
* Material: YES, simple procedural without maps
* Textures: NO