The model of stylized 'Stickman' in a T-pose.
The model is UV-mapped, smoothable, 3D print ready, rigged with CATRig system.
See rig demo video to estimate the quality of rig and skin: https://youtu.be/PG7KwppUfSk
* Clean topology based on loops and quads
* Model is rigged with a CAT Rig and carefully skinned
* Custom controls for the rig
* Stylization - pronounced head, palms and feet
* Real world scale (system units - centimeters)
* Base is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid
* Clean non-overlapping UVs
* Meaningful names of object and parts of the rig
* 3 levels of mesh subdivision for exchange formats with each mesh put in a separate file
* STL files both for using in CAD applications and for 3D printing
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 (rigged)
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2010
* dae - Collada
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* 3ds - 3D Studio
* stl - StereoLithography
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
* Polygon count: 2568 vertices, 2566 quads, no tris or ngons
* Model dimensions: W=180cm, L=65cm, H=180cm
* UVW mapping: YES, non-overlapping
* Material: YES, simple procedural without maps
* Textures: NO
Only 3ds max model has full-featured rig and custom controls.
Exchange formats contain mesh only, without rig, skin and custom controls.