High quality accurate models of human female and male bodies with natural proportions in rest pose, as low-poly base mesh.
* The photos and 3D scans of real people were used to create the model.
* The bodies proportions are equal to measured natural human proportions adopted in art and design.
* The models were designed to be a universal "stem cell" for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
* Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
* Each body mesh is put in a separate file.
* Extra two mesh density levels for head and limbs are provided - intermediate and advanced.
* Advanced mesh of head features mouth cavity and realistic ears.
* Head and limbs positions are equal and can be easily combined to specific needs.
* Models have real world scale (system units - centimeters).
* Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
* The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling and sculpting adult human, humanoid, android bodies with natural proportions.
The following formats are included in the pack:
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011
* ma - Autodesk Maya® 2011
* c4d - Maxon Cinema 4D R13
* 3ds - 3D Studio
* dae - Collada
* dwg - Autodesk AutoCAD® 2000
* dxf - Autodesk AutoCAD® 2000
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* stl - StereoLithography
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
Exchange format files were exported from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Polygon count (12005 vertices, 11968 quads, no tris or ngons):
* Female start mesh: 790 vertices, 788 quads
* Female intermediate mesh: 1776 vertices, 1762 quads
* Female advanced mesh: 3544 vertices, 3542 quads
* Male start mesh: 704 vertices, 702 quads
* Male intermediate mesh: 1737 vertices, 1722 quads
* Male advanced mesh: 3454 vertices, 3452 quads
* Female: W=50cm, L=28cm, H=170cm
* Male: W=57cm, L=29cm, H=180cm
* Materials: NO
* Textures: NO
* UVW mapping: NO