High-quality accurate models of human female body with natural proportions in low-poly base mesh.
* The photos and 3D scans of real people were used to create the model.
* The bodies proportions are equal to measured natural human proportions adopted in art and design.
* The models were designed to be a universal "stem cell" for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
* Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
* Each body mesh is put in a separate file.
* Models have real world scale (system units - centimeters).
* Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
* Extra two mesh density levels for head and limbs are provided - intermediate and advanced.
* Head and limbs positions are equal, so they can be easily combined to specific needs.
* Advanced mesh of head features mouth pit and realistic ears.
* The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling and sculpting adult human, humanoid, android female bodies with natural proportions.
The following formats are included in the pack:
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, Scanline renderer)
* ma (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
* c4d (Maxon Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
* fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
* obj (Wavefront Technologies)
* 3ds (3D Studio)
* stl (StereoLithography)
* png (Preview images)
* pdf (Readme)
3DS, FBX, OBJ, STL file types were exported from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Polygon count (6110 vertices, 6092 quads, no tris or ngons):
* Start mesh: vertices-790, quads-788
* Intermediate mesh: vertices-1776, quads-1762
* Advanced mesh: vertices-3544, quads-3542
Model dimensions: W=50cm, L=28cm, H=170cm
* Materials: NO
* Textures: NO
* UVW mapping: NO