The 3D model of the woman head with perfect natural proportions, accurate anatomy exterior and real-world size.
The model can be used as a character base for game, cartoon, anime, movie, avatar, sculpt, reference, prototype, and other purposes.
The model presents solid mesh of regular quadrangular topology, completely unwrapped, shaded with procedural materials.
Note: This model is improved version that replaces the previously published model 'Female Ideal Head Base Mesh'. If you bought the model 'Female Ideal Head Base Mesh' earlier, just download this update for free.
* Head size fits the female body 175 cm tall
* Head features have accurate anatomy exterior of real female head
* Multi-purpose base mesh of regular topology is based on quad polygons
* Model is absolutely symmetrical
* Model is rig and animation friendly
* Model consists of 5 separate objects: head skin, eye balls, eye sockets, lips, oral cavity bag
* Each object or element of the model is presented as subtool in ZBrush ZTL file
* Model has the oral cavity bag only, without teeth, gums and tongue
* The real world scale, system units - centimeters
* Model was designed for use with both procedural shaders and textured shaders
* Model is completely unwrapped with non-overlapping shells
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, standard shaders
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, V-Ray shaders
* ma - Autodesk Maya 2011
* c4d - Maxon Cinema 4D R13
* blend - Blender 2.80
* ztl - ZBrush 4R7
* dae - Collada
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* stl - StereoLithography
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
* Head: 10802 vertices, 10342 quads
* No tris or n-gons
* Head: W(30cm), L(23cm), H(35cm)
* Materials: YES, standard procedural
* UVW unwrapping: YES, non-overlapping
* Textures: NO
STL exchange format is provided for the compatibility with CAD-oriented 3D software. STL mesh has the same number of polygons as the original mesh, therefore its resolution may be insufficient for quality 3D printing.