The model of stylized female 'Abby' in four most common poses, as low-poly base mesh.
The topology presents the major shapes of stylized female character body, with extra refinement of head, palms and feet.
* The multi-purpose base mesh for game, animation, VR/AR, digital sculpting and similar applications.
* Stylized body features.
* Clean topology based on quad polygons.
* Model has real world scale, system units - centimeters.
* Base of the model is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
* Each mesh is put in a separate file.
* The model is useful as a starting point for design of stylized female character.
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max® 2010, 2011
* ma - Autodesk Maya® 2011
* c4d - Maxon Cinema 4D R13
* 3ds - 3D Studio
* dae - Collada
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* stl - StereoLithography
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
Polygon count: 9504 vertices, 9496 quads, no tris or ngons
* A-Pose on flat feet: 2368 vertices, 2366 quads
* A-Pose on forefeet: 2368 vertices, 2366 quads
* T-Pose on flat feet: 2384 vertices, 2382 quads
* T-Pose on forefeet: 2384 vertices, 2382 quads
* A-Pose on flat feet: W=110cm, L=23cm, H=160cm
* A-Pose on forefeet: W=110cm, L=23cm, H=164cm
* T-Pose on flat feet: W=146cm, L=23cm, H=160cm
* T-Pose on forefeet: W=146cm, L=23cm, H=164cm
* Materials: default standard shader
* Textures: NO
* UVW mapping: NO
STL exchange format is provided for the compatibility with CAD-oriented 3D software. STL mesh has the same number of polygons as the original mesh, therefore its resolution may be insufficient for quality 3D printing.