High-quality accurate models of human male and female bodies with natural proportions in low-poly base mesh.
* The photos and 3D-scan data of real people were used for the models creation.
* The bodies proportions are equal to measured natural human proportions adopted in art and design.
* The extra female body is presented rising on her toes.
* The models were designed to be a universal "stem cell" for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
* Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
* Each body mesh is put in a separate file.
* Models have real world scale (system units - centimeters).
* Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
* The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling and sculpting adult human, humanoid, android bodies with natural proportions.
The following formats are included in the pack:
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, Scanline renderer)
* ma (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
* mb (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
* c4d (Maxon Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
* fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
* obj (Wavefront Technologies)
* 3ds (3D Studio)
* png (Preview images)
* pdf (Readme)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Polygon count (2292 vertices, 2286 quads, no tris, no ngons):
* Female on flat feet: 794 vertices, 792 quads
* Female on forefeet: 794 vertices, 792 quads
* Male: 704 vertices, 702 quads
* Female on flat feet: W=112cm, L=30cm, H=170cm
* Female on forefeet: W=112cm, L=29cm, H=178cm
* Male: W=57cm, L=30cm, H=180cm
UVW mapping: NO