The model of adult stylized 'Stickman' in a T-pose.
The model is UV-mapped, smoothable, 3D print ready, rigged with CATRig system.
See test animation video to estimate the quality of rig and skin.
* Clean topology based on loops and quads
* Model is rigged with a CATRig and carefully skinned
* Custom controls for the rig are provided
* Stylization - pronounced head, palms and feet
* Real world scale (system units - centimeters)
* Base is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid
* Clean non-overlapping UVs
* Meaningful names of object and parts of the rig
* 3 levels of mesh subdivision for exchange formats with each mesh put in a separate file
* STL files both for using in CAD applications and for 3D printing
Formats are included:
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max® 2015
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max® 2012
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* 3ds - 3D Studio
* dwg - Autodesk AutoCAD® 2000
* dxf - Autodesk AutoCAD® 2000
* stl - StereoLithography
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
Exchange format files were exported from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Be aware that only 3ds max model has full-featured rig and custom controls.
FBX format contains exported bone system and mesh skin, but has no custom controls and advanced features of CATRig.
Other exchange formats contain mesh only, without rig, skin and custom controls.
* Polygon count: 2540 vertices, 2538 quads, no tris or ngons
* Model dimensions: W=179cm, L=47cm, H=180cm
* UVW mapping: YES, non-overlapping
* Material: YES, simple procedural without maps
* Textures: NO