The model of stylized 'Stickman' in a A-pose.
The model is UV-mapped, smoothable, 3D print ready, rigged with CATRig system.
See video animation demo to estimate the quality of rig and skin.
CAR Rig Demo: https://youtu.be/O4YiUuAd21U
* Clean topology based on loops and quads
* Model is rigged with a CATRig and carefully skinned
* Custom controls for the rig are provided
* Stylization - pronounced head, palms and feet
* Real world scale (system units - centimeters)
* Base is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid
* Clean non-overlapping UVs
* Meaningful names of object and parts of the rig
* 3 levels of mesh subdivision for exchange formats with each mesh put in a separate file
* STL files both for using in CAD applications and for 3D printing
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 (rigged)
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2014 (rigged)
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* dae - Collada
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* 3ds - 3D Studio
* stl - StereoLithography
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
* Polygon count: 2532 vertices, 2530 quads, no tris or ngons
* Model dimensions: W=143cm, L=65cm, H=180cm
* UVW mapping: YES, non-overlapping
* Material: YES, simple procedural without maps
* Textures: NO
Only 3ds max model has full-featured rig and custom controls.
FBX format contains exported bone system and mesh skin, but does not support inverse kinematics and custom controls connections to the bones.
Other exchange formats contain mesh only, without rig, skin and custom controls.