The 3D model of the woman sportswear base mesh.
Two models are included - HIGH-POLY and LOW-POLY.
Both models present solid mesh of regular quadrangular topology, having UVW unwrap and smoothing groups conformed to UV islands.
* The multi-purpose base mesh for production, game, animation, VR/AR, digital sculpting and other 3D applications.
* Regular topologies based on quad polygons.
* 2 meshes, high-poly and low-poly.
* The real world scale, system units - centimeters.
* Center of the model is at the World Origin (0,0).
* Each mesh is put in a separate file.
* Meshes have identical coordinates, so occupy exactly the same space when combined.
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
* ma - Autodesk Maya 2011
* c4d - Maxon Cinema 4D R13
* blend - Blender 2.80
* ztl - ZBrush 4R7
* dae - Collada
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* stl - StereoLithography
* 3ds - 3D Studio
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
* HIGH-POLY: 30120 vertices, 29581 quads
* LOW-POLY: 3032 vertices, 2878 quads
No tris or n-gons.
Dimensions: W(35cm), L(26cm), H(69cm)
* Materials: simple standard procedural
* Textures: NO
* UVW unwrap: YES
STL exchange format is provided for the compatibility with CAD-oriented 3D software. STL mesh has the same number of polygons as the original mesh, therefore its resolution may be insufficient for quality 3D printing.