The 3D model of the woman sportswear base mesh - shorts and sleeveless jacket with hood.
The model presents solid mesh of regular quadrangular topology, having UV unwrap and smoothing groups conformed to UV shells.
* High polygonal base mesh.
* Regular topology based on quad polygons.
* The real world scale, system units - centimeters.
* Center of the model is at the World Origin (0,0).
* Model consists of two separate objects - shorts and jacket.
* 11 material IDs
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max 2010
* ma - Autodesk Maya 2011
* c4d - Maxon Cinema 4D R13
* blend - Blender 2.80
* ztl - ZBrush 4R7
* dae - Collada
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* stl - StereoLithography
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
* Jacket: 102338 vertices, 100880 quads
* Shorts: 21331 vertices, 21101 quads
* No tris or n-gons
* Jacket: W(37cm), L(32cm), H(63cm)
* Shorts: W(38cm), L(24cm), H(38cm)
* Materials: YES, simple standard procedural
* UVW unwrap: YES, partially overlapping
* Textures: NO
STL exchange format is provided for the compatibility with CAD-oriented 3D software. STL mesh has the same number of polygons as the original mesh, therefore its resolution may be insufficient for quality 3D printing.