The material library of the transparent and semi-transparent minerals used in jewelry design for creating gemstones.
The library was made with 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
We provided physically correct values of Fresnel IOR and Dispersion/Abbe properties.
We made a great job to reproduce the majority of existing color variations as close to real-life look as possible.
We examined hundreds of real gemstones studio photographs to accurately reproduce color tones of gems.
We made hundreds of test renders to tune each gemstone material to real-life look.
The library features:
* 138 high-quality materials of gemstones
* 67 unique minerals with a number of real-world color variations
* Physically accurate optical properties
* Thoroughly reproduced transparency and color tones of real minerals
* Unique and meaningful names of the materials
* Three deliver forms: one united library, 138 individual libraries, 138 individual scenes with 'shaderball'
* Compliancy with real world scale (system units - centimeters)
* Materials are completely ready for visualization
* Previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer
* 73-page Catalogue of entire library with 600x600pix quality renders and hyperlinks for fast search
* User Guide with detailed explanations on using of the library and tuning of gemstone materials to specific needs
The release includes the following formats:
.mat (Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, V-Ray materials)
.max (Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, V-Ray materials)
.png (Preview images)
.pdf (User Guide, Catalogue)
Materials: YES, procedural
UVW mapping: Not applicable
* Diamond geometry and studio lighting setup are not included
* The licensing conditions permit the per-seat usage only
* To give an idea of how gemstone materials will look in the final image of jewelry product, moderate contrast and saturation were applied to all preview and catalogue renders.
A gemstone is a piece of crystal that is cut and polished in a mineral shape. It is used for producing jewelry or other decorations. Nevertheless, certain rocks and sometimes organic materials that are not crystals are also used for jewelry and are therefore often also known as gemstones.
It has various minerals highly prized for beauty, durability, and rarity. A few noncrystalline materials of organic origin also are classified as gemstones. Gemstones have attracted humans since ancient times and have been used for jewelry for a long time.
Natural Gemstones is a gemstone that has been cut and polished. Diamond, corundum, beryl, topaz, and opal are generally classed as precious stones. All other gemstones are usually classed as semi-precious.
Our 3d model looks like the Gemstone Materials ULTIMATE for V-Ray. This is a Realistic 3d model with Texture. Real-world scale and exact proportions. This model is no Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. This model can also be used for a variety of purposes such as drawing, animated movies, projects, educational intent, filmmaking, and much more, the model is perfect for you.
If you are in search of the same model then end your search with us. 3D artists at FlatPyramid is provide you with ready high detailed 3D models in various file formats that can be easily downloaded and used to speed and enhance your 3d modeling and rendering.
Download the Gemstone Materials ULTIMATE for the V-Ray 3D model from FlatPyramid at the best price available online. Feel free to contact us anytime to inquire and chat about 3d models, rendering and any questions about using 3d models for your project..
Thank you for choosing my product!. Please contact us directly to get preferential…