Photo-realistic 3D model of classic cutlery dessert knife.
The model is UV-mapped, smoothable, 3D print ready, made in 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
* Model's clean topology is based on loops and quads.
* Support of edges retains model shape when subdivided.
* The level of details is enough for close-up renders.
* Objects, groups, materials, textures have unique and meaningful names.
* Model has real world scale (system units - centimeters).
* Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
* Model has clean non-overlapping UVs.
* Two *.max files are provided: with V-Ray materials and Standard materials.
* Along with model only file, .max scene is provided including cameras and lighting setup, used to render preview images.
* The model is completely ready for visualization.
* The model is prepared for 3D printing.
* Each mesh is put in a separate file.
* 3 levels of mesh subdivision is delivered for 3DS, FBX, OBJ formats: 0, 1, 2
* 3 levels of resolution is delivered for STL format: 3, 4, 5
* Product previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 2.
File types included:
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, V-Ray renderer)
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, Scanline renderer)
* ma (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
* c4d (Maxon Cinema 4D R13, Advanced renderer)
* 3ds (3D Studio)
* fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
* obj (Wavefront Technologies)
* stl (StereoLithography)
* pdf (User Guide)
* png (Previews)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Polygon count: 1526 vertices, 1524 quads.
Model dimensions: W=2,25cm, L=19,27cm, H=0,88cm
Materials: YES, procedural
UV map: YES, non-overlapping