Photo-realistic 3D model of classic cutlery table dinner fork.
The model is completely UV-mapped and smoothable, made in 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
* Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
* Support edges are provided to retain model's shape after subdivision.
* Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders.
* Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene have unique and meaningful names.
* Model has real world scale (system units - centimeters).
* Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
* Model provides clean non-overlapping UVs.
* Two *.max files are provided: with V-Ray materials and Standard materials.
* Along with model only file, .max scene is provided which includes cameras and lighting setup used to render preview images.
* The model is completely ready for visualization.
* Each mesh is put in a separate file.
* The exchange formats were delivered with 3 levels of mesh subdivision: 0, 1 and 2
* Product previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 2.
File types included:
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, V-Ray renderer)
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, Scanline renderer)
* ma (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
* mb (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
* c4d (Maxon Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
* fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
* obj (Wavefront Technologies)
* 3ds (3D Studio)
* png (Previews)
* pdf (User Guide)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Polygon count: vertices-1156, quads-1154, no tris or ngons.
Model dimensions: W=2.76cm, L=19.8cm, H=2.0cm
Materials: YES, procedural
UV map: YES, non-overlapping
Let’s take a look into high- definition Table Dinner Fork 3D Model.
A fork used to eat the main course of a meal. Like spoon, knife, fork is also a cutlery or kitchenware, a fork is a utensil, now usually made of metal, whose long handle terminates in a head that branches into several narrow and often slightly curved tines with which one can spear foods either to hold them to cut with a knife or to lift them to the mouth.
Fork comes in varieties of types like: Carving fork, Cheese fork Chip fork, Cocktail fork, Cold meat fork, Crab fork, Dessert fork Dinner fork and Fish fork.
At FlatPyramid, we have developed a high-resolution 3-D model of Table Dinner Fork. It is available in 3ds, max formats for commercial, non-commercial and editing purposes. The design can be used in any project. It is one of the most detailed models of a fork that you will come across on the web. These models are used in difficult architectural visualizations, animations, movies or games. These models use filters to find rigged, animated, low-poly.
If you are looking for a high definition 3D model with the detailed and fully textured 3D model, then your quest is completed here. You can also see various formats for rendering in the specifications lifting its value among the animators for the visualization process. In case of any query, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for showing interest in buying a 3-D model.