Photo-realistic 3D model of classic cutlery table knife.
The model is completely UV-mapped and smoothable, made in 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
* Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
* Support edges are provided to retain model's shape after subdivision.
* Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders.
* Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene have unique and meaningful names.
* Model has real world scale (system units - centimeters).
* Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
* Model provides clean non-overlapping UVs.
* Two *.max files are provided: with V-Ray materials and Standard materials.
* Along with model only file, .max scene is provided which includes cameras and lighting setup used to render preview images.
* The model is completely ready for visualization.
* Each mesh is put in a separate file.
* The exchange formats were delivered with 3 levels of mesh subdivision: 0, 1 and 2
* Product previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 2.
File types included:
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, V-Ray renderer)
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, Scanline renderer)
* ma (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
* c4d (Maxon Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
* fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
* obj (Wavefront Technologies)
* 3ds (3D Studio)
* png (Previews)
* pdf (User Guide)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Polygon count: vertices-634, quads-632, no tris or ngons.
Model dimensions: W=2.63cm, L=22.5cm, H=1.02cm
Materials: YES, procedural
UV map: YES, non-overlapping
A table knife is an item of cutlery with a single cutting edge, and a blunt end – part of a table setting. Table knives are typically of moderate sharpness only, designed to cut prepared and cooked food. Knife is basically a plural to the word knives and is a tool that has a blade with cutting edge that can be hand held or they have handles on them.
There are several types of table knives:
Dinner Knife: The dinner knife has a very simple job to cut the food and push it.
Dessert Knife: The dessert knife is much smaller than the dinner knife and is used for dessert and fruits.
Butter Knife: A butter knife is the smallest of all knives.
Cheese Knife: A cheese knife is a type of kitchen knife that specializes in cutting cheese.
At FlatPyramid, we have developed a high-resolution 3-D model of a table knife. It is available in 3ds, max formats for commercial, non-commercial and editing purposes. The design can be used in any project. It is one of the most detailed models of the dinner spoon that you will come across on the web. If you are looking for this kind of 3D Model with high quality, then download it from FlatPyramid. Here we are providing different file formats of the model.
We hope that you will get your piece from here. Download the 3D model from FlatPyramid at the best price available online. In case of any query, please feel free to contact us. We will assist you with all your concerns and questions.