Photo-realistic 3D model of classic cutlery table dinner spoon.
The model is UV-mapped, smoothable, 3D print ready, made in 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
* Model's clean topology is based on loops and quads.
* Support edges retain model's shape after subdivision.
* The level of details is enough for close-up renders.
* Objects, groups, materials, textures have unique and meaningful names.
* Model has real world scale (system units - centimeters).
* Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
* Model has clean non-overlapping UVs.
* Two *.max files are provided: with V-Ray materials and Standard materials.
* Along with model only file, .max scene is provided including cameras and lighting setup, used to render preview images.
* The model is completely ready for visualization.
* The model is prepared for 3D printing.
* Each mesh is put in a separate file.
* 3 levels of mesh subdivision is delivered for 3DS, FBX, OBJ formats: 0, 1, 2
* 3 levels of resolution is delivered for STL format: 3, 4, 5
* Product previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 2.
File formats included:
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, V-Ray renderer)
* max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, Scanline renderer)
* ma (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
* c4d (Maxon Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
* 3ds (3D Studio)
* fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
* obj (Wavefront Technologies)
* stl (Stereolithography)
* pdf (User Guide)
* png (Previews)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Polygon count: vertices-654, quads-652, no tris or ngons.
Model dimensions: W=4.7cm, L=19.3cm, H=2.26cm
Materials: YES, procedural
UV map: YES, non-overlapping
Let’s take a look into high- definition Table Dinner Spoon 3D Model.
A spoon is a utensil consisting of a small shallow bowl which is also known as a head, oval or round, at the end of a handle. it is also known as flatware in the United States. It is a type of cutlery and used primarily for serving. Spoons are also used in food preparation to measure, mix, stir and toss ingredients. These days spoons are made from metal, wood, porcelain or plastic. There are a wide variety of spoons that are made of a variety of materials and by different cultures for many different uses and foods. Spoons are used for eating liquid or semi-liquid foods, such as soup, stew or ice cream.
At FlatPyramid, we have developed a high-resolution 3-D model of a dinner spoon. It is available in 3ds, max formats for commercial, non-commercial and editing purposes. The design can be used in any project. It is one of the most detailed models of the dinner spoon that you will come across on the web. If you are looking for this kind of 3D Model with high quality, then download it from FlatPyramid. Here we are providing different file formats of the model.
We hope that you will get your piece from here. Download the 3D model from FlatPyramid at the best price available online. In case of any query, please feel free to contact us. We will assist you with all your concerns and questions.