The 3D model of the coffee and tea ceramic mug with round handle as low-polygonal base mesh with procedural ceramic material.
The model is smoothable, ready for close-up renders and 3D print.
The model presents solid mesh of regular quadrangular topology, having UV unwrap and smoothing groups conformed to UV shells.
* The multi-purpose base mesh for production, game, animation, VR/AR, digital sculpting, 3D print and other 3D applications.
* Regular topology based on quad polygons.
* Extra high-polygonal STL mesh for 3D print.
* The real world scale, system units - centimeters.
* Model is put at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (standard material and V-Ray material)
* ma - Autodesk Maya 2011
* c4d - Maxon Cinema 4D R13
* blend - Blender 2.80
* ztl - ZBrush 4R7
* dae - Collada
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* stl - StereoLithography
* 3ds - 3D Studio
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
* 3D Model: 1948 vertices, 1948 quads
* 3D Print: 124672 vertices, 124672 quads
* No tris or n-gons
Dimensions: W(11,6cm), L(8,3cm), H(9,5cm)
* Materials: YES, simple procedural
* Textures: NO
* UVW unwrap: YES, non-overlapping