The 3D model of the base mesh of male hand in relax neutral pose.
These hands fit endomorph type of body which is typically belongs to big, heavy, strong men.
The model consists of 2 separate objects - left hand and right hand.
The model presents solid mesh of regular quadrangular topology.
* Accurate size, anatomy exterior and proportions of real male hand
* Pro quality base mesh
* Regular topology based on quad polygons
* The real world scale, system units - centimeters
* Model fits the male body 185cm tall
* Model consists of 2 separate objects (hands)
* 16 open edges of the wrist part, expandable up to 26 edges by breaking poles
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max 2010
* ma - Autodesk Maya 2011
* c4d - Maxon Cinema 4D R13
* blend - Blender 2.80
* ztl - ZBrush 4R7
* dae - Collada
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* stl - StereoLithography
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
Polygon count (total - 3952 vertices, 3934 quads):
* Left/right hand: 1976 vertices, 1967 quads
* No tris or n-gons
* Left/right hand: W(6,4cm), L(13,5cm), H(24,4cm)
* Materials: YES, simple standard procedural
* UVW unwrapping: NO
* Textures: NO
STL exchange format is provided for the compatibility with CAD-oriented 3D software. STL mesh has the same number of polygons as the original mesh, therefore its resolution may be insufficient for quality 3D printing.