The 3D model of the base mesh of female hand in relax neutral pose.
The model consists of 2 separate objects - left hand and right hand.
The model presents solid mesh of regular quadrangular topology.
* Accurate size, anatomy exterior and proportions of real female hand
* Pro quality base mesh
* Regular topology based on quad polygons
* The real world scale, system units - centimeters
* Model fits the female body 175cm tall
* Model consists of 2 separate objects (hands)
* 16 open edges of the wrist part, expandable up to 26 edges by breaking poles
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max 2010
* ma - Autodesk Maya 2011
* c4d - Maxon Cinema 4D R13
* blend - Blender 2.80
* ztl - ZBrush 4R7
* dae - Collada
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* stl - StereoLithography
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
Polygon count (total - 3872 vertices, 3854 quads):
* Left/right hand: 1936 vertices, 1927 quads
* No tris or n-gons
* Left/right hand: W(5,5cm), L(12,9cm), H(21,2cm)
* Materials: YES, simple standard procedural
* UVW unwrapping: NO
* Textures: NO
STL exchange format is provided for the compatibility with CAD-oriented 3D software. STL mesh has the same number of polygons as the original mesh, therefore its resolution may be insufficient for quality 3D printing.