The 3D model of female hands in handshake gesture with straight fingers.
The model consists of 8 separate objects - left and right parts of hands, cut nails, short nails, long nails.
The topology provides the accurate position of the nails when presented in texture.
The model presents solid mesh of regular quadrangular topology, having UV unwrap and smoothing groups conformed to UV shells.
* Accurate size, anatomy exterior and proportions of real female hand
* Pro quality base mesh
* Regular topology based on quad polygons
* The real world scale, system units - centimeters
* Model fits the female body 175cm tall
* Model consists of 8 separate objects allowing flexible use
* 26 open edges of forearm part
* max - Autodesk 3ds Max 2010
* ma - Autodesk Maya 2011
* c4d - Maxon Cinema 4D R13
* blend - Blender 2.80
* ztl - ZBrush 4R7
* dae - Collada
* fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
* obj - Wavefront Technologies
* stl - StereoLithography
* png - preview images
* pdf - User Guide
Polygon count (total - 9348 vertices, 9260 quads):
* Left/right hand: 3024 vertices, 3010 quads
* Left/right cut nails: 550 vertices, 540 quads
* Left/right short nails: 550 vertices, 540 quads
* Left/right long nails: 550 vertices, 540 quads
* No tris or n-gons
* Left/right hand including nails: W(8cm), L(14cm), H(35cm)
* Materials: YES, simple standard procedural
* UVW unwrap: YES, non-overlapping
* Textures: NO
STL exchange format is provided for the compatibility with CAD-oriented 3D software. STL mesh has the same number of polygons as the original mesh, therefore its resolution may be insufficient for quality 3D printing.