Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 28 textures, 3 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, obj, 3ds and fbx the 3 Bumpmaps (Turret_Bump, Gun_Bump and Hull_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 363588 Vertices - 284413 - 379 Objects - 28 textures - 3 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The M4 Sherman, formally Medium Tank M4, was the primary tank used by the United States during
World War II. The Sherman evolved from the Grant and Lee Medium tanks, which had an unusual side-sponson mounted 75 mm gun. It retained much of the previous mechanical design, but added the first American main 75 mm gun mounted on a fully traversing turret, with agyrostabilizer enabling the crew to fire with reasonable accuracy while the tank was on the move.