Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 29 materials, 3 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the Bumpmaps (Gun_R, Turret_Bump and Body_R) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 513312 Vertices - 360897 - 217 Objects - 29 textures - 3 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Tiger I is the common name of the German heavy tank used in World War II, developed in 1942.
The final official German Designation was Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf.E, often shortened to Tiger.
SD.KFZ 181 Panzerkampfwagen VI – Tiger – Early Production – Schwere Panzer Abteilung 505 – Russia – 1943