Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 29 materials, 3 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the Bumpmaps (Gun_R, Turret_Bump and Body_R) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 513312 Vertices - 360897 - 217 Objects - 29 textures - 3 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Tiger I is the common name of the German heavy tank used in World War II, developed in 1942.
The final official German Designation was Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf.E, often shortened to Tiger.