Product Description: Included : Two Beds with IV stands and bottles
and hose plus Clothes Cabinets
1. Bed down flat with IV stand and bottle, and hose. plus Clothes cabinet.
2. Bed Back up with IV stand and bottle, and hose. plus Clothes cabinet.
Software Compatibility : Any software that will import Wavefront object files.
Tested in : Poser 8 and Pro 2010 Vue 7 Scaled for Poser figures.
System Compatibility : PC/MAC Compatible
Materials Included :
File Format: Wavefront obj :This product contains: only obj files.
Polygon Count : 14116 approx Vertices : 14728 approx
UV mapped (non-overlapping) .. Scaled for Poser figures.
A hospital is a health care institution providing patient treatment with specialized medical and nursing staff and medical equipment. Hospitals need to be prepared for anything that might come through the doors. In order to provide comprehensive treatment for patients, there is a standard set of equipment that all hospitals should have ready.
1. Hospital Stretchers: Transporting patients is very important when dealing with emergencies. This piece of equipment is an absolute must-have for hospitals to keep on hand as patients route through their care.
2. Defibrillators: Commonly used in life-threatening situations that is why it is an essential tool that a hospital always needs backups for.
3. Anesthesia Machines: In modern anesthesia machines include added tools such as a ventilator, suction unit, and patient-monitoring devices.
4. Patient Monitors: Patient monitors are standard pieces of medical equipment that keep accurate track of a patient’s condition and state of health during and after surgery.
5. Surgical Tables: Surgical tables are necessities for a hospital. For patient preparation, surgical procedures and recovery, these pieces of equipment are essential.
8. Surgical Lights: Surgical lights are a mandatory part of any surgical setting to help surgeons work under adequate lighting conditions.
At FlatPyramid, we have developed a high resolution 3-D model of hospital set. It is available in 3ds, max formats for commercial, non-commercial and editing purposes. The design can be used in any project. It is one of the most detailed models that you will come across on the web. However, if you have any questions about the object then feel free to contact us at (310) 697-3740. Thanks for choosing the FlatPyramid for 3D model services.