Packshot Generator is a product that will help you achieve high quality renders with almost no effort. It has everything you need to create an astonishing 3d render.
Preview images were created with 'Packshot Generator'. Its an ultimate tool for rendering packshots with different lighting scenarios in no time.
What is inside?
Inside of the PACKSHOT_GENERATOR.zip you will find:
40+ high quality models in 4 formats (.max / .ma / .obj / .fbx) - check last cover
100+ textures, PSD file for every brand with vector and smart object layers ready up to 4k resolution rendering,
20 HDRIs and Image Based Lighting EXRs,
100+ realistic and accurate V-Ray materials (glass, plastic, paper, metal, rich paper, metal foil, fluids),
Ready for GPU and CPU rendering,
Example videos of how to use the Packshot Generator.
3DS Max + V-Ray
Maya + V-Ray
For a basic information of how to use this pack, please go to vimeo and type: Packshot Generator - Video Example 3DS MAX
For a basic information of how to use this pack, please go to vimeo and type: Packshot Generator - Video Example MAYA
Who is this product for?
Freelancers, willing to increase efficiency of their work. Its a very good tool for providing a proof of concept or even a finished render. Just simply put your model in, attach the shader, pick HDRI which suits the most and you can easily create few versions of the packshot for the client approval. You can save time and money by decreasing iterations for your work and achieving results faster.
CG Artists, willing to learn and study models, textures and materials. You can create your first portfolio very easily and understand how to produce a high quality render with in just few minutes. Experiment with different shaders and observe how it all behaves in different lighting scenarios.
Do you want to see some examples of how it works? Just look for some videos on vimeo by typing Packshot Generator V-Ray.
Everything is packed to 6 .rar files and it contains Max and Maya files.
Johnnie Walker Red Label
Chocolate Bar Collection
Generic Notebook Laptop
Oral Hygiene Collection
Hugo Boss Bottled Perfume
Soft Drink Can Collection
Soft Drink Bottle Collection
Generic Gaming Notebook Laptop
Generic Ultrabook Laptop
Sprite Drink Bottle
Nestea Drink Bottle
Head and Shoulders Shampoo
Smirnoff Vodka Bottle
Coca Cola Drink Can
Fanta Drink Can
Schweppes Tonic Drink Can
Schweppes Tonic Drink Bottle
Fanta Drink Bottle
Mars Chocolate Bar
Twix Chocolate Bar
Sprite Drink Can
Snickers Chocolate Bar
Energy Drink Can
Kit Kat Chocolate Bar
Colgate Dental Floss
Coca Cola Drink Bottle
Allegra Allergy Drug
Jack Daniels Whisky Bottle
A product that can help to improve your rendering quality with almost no effort; it got everything that needs to create a captivating render. There is no better way than Packshot to learn and lighting and rendering techniques. It is not just a generator it is an extensive kit, which contains everything to generate the product renders
To whom this piece belongs to:
• If you’re a freelancer and want to increase the efficiency of your work then this product belongs to you. It is a very good tool, which provides you the proof of concepts and finished renders. You just need to put your model in, attach the shader and pick the HDRI whichever suits you and create some of the versions very easily. This way you can save your time and money both and get the best results.
• For CG artists it is magic because packshot helps to study models, materials, and textures. By using this pack you can also create your first portfolio and understand the concept of producing high-quality 3D models.
What it has inside for you?
• It includes more than 40 high quality models in 4 formats (.max / .ma / .obj / .fbx) – check last cover, which increase its versatility of functioning.
• There are 100+ textures and the PSD files for every brand with vector and smart object layers ready up to 4k resolution rendering.
• The most important, 20 HDRI’s and Image Based Lighting EXR’s are also available in it.
• Moreover, it is comprised of 100+ realistic and accurate V-Ray materials (glass, plastic, paper, metal, rich paper, metal foil, fluids).
• It is ready to render at both GPU and CPU.
Thanks for taking a look at the models available here at FlatPyramid, visit again because we love to provide you with 3d modeling.