This model is part of Packshot Generator Collection and you can find it on my account.
Schweppes Tonic Drink Aluminium Can.
Model is ready to work with (3ds Max + VRay and Maya + VRay) and was made for closeup renders.
Preview images were created with 'Packshot Generator' which can be found on my account. Its an ultimate tool for rendering packshots with different lighting scenarios in no time.
1 x 4096x4096 JPG textures
1 x 2048x2048 JPG textures
1 x 1024x1024 JPG textures
1 x PSD File with all the shapes included
1 x HDRI map is included
- Model mesh parts are subdividable, uv mapped and organized,
- Lighting setup is included in the file,
- In the archive you can find files in the format *.max 2012, *.fbx, *.obj, *.ma,
- The model doesn't need additional textures,
- All objects are intelligently separated and named,
- All materials are correctly named,
- You can change or apply new materials,
6cm x 6cm x 12cm