Game ready - perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal
Real world scale
Units used: cm
- The model is animated. All pivots are in the right positions.
- The model has trialngular and quadrangular polygons only (6.6% tris and 93.4% quads)
- The model has logical hierarhy
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn't have rotations
- The model has 59 separate objects (Draw Calls)
- The model is available with prints in Russian language (https://www.flatpyramid.com/3d-models/vehicles-3d-models/aircraft/helicopter/mi-8mt-mi-17mt-central-panels-board-russian/)
- The model has dimensions 44 x 38 x 12 cm (17.3 x 15 x 4.7 inches)
- The model contains
23 013 polys
44 522 tris
24 290 verts
- All parts placed in one layer and joined in one group
- All parts have one material and can be easily merged, if you don't need animation.
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding. (no names such as Object001 or Default - 01)
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped). It saves textel resolution and does not influence on Ambient occlusion map (no black spots)
- PBR textures are available for Specular-Glossiness and Metalness-Roughness workflows
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015. No 3rd party plugins required.
- 3ds Max 2015 for modeling
- UV Layout for unwrapping
- Photoshop and Substance Painter for texturing
- Marmoset Toolbag and V-Ray for rendering
NOT included with the file:
- Light rig/HDRI
- Rulers plane
- Photoshop and Substance Painter source files
Mil Mi-8 is a medium twin-turbine helicopter, which was originally designed by the Soviet Union, now Russia. Its reporting name was ‘Hip’. The most commonly, it was used as a transport helicopter, but when required, it was also given an airborne command, reconnaissance missions with the armed gunship. Along with Mil Mi-17, it falls in the list of the most-produced helicopter in the world.
Both designs carry very complicated and detailed central panels, which tell about the calculation during the flight. It’s always a thrill to see the rotating needles and changing figures of these dials in the movie, animation, games and other visualization.
It is also considered as the third most common operational military aircraft in the world’s 50 countries. On the other hand Mi-17 from the basic frame of Mi-8, both look the same up to a very large extent. The only difference is the Mi-17 was fitted with larger Kilmov TV3 -117MT engines, motors, and the transmission was of Mi-14 along with it there was some fuselage improvement added to it. The Mi-17 can recognize by its tails rotors on the port side. Russia manufactures this model in a huge abundance to deliver it throughout the world because it has big demand all over the world.
To keep this adventurous thrill, FlatPyramid has come up with the fully textured, detailed and high-resolution 3D model of Mi-8MT Mi-17MT Central Panels Board English.
The model is available in different formats and ready to use.
Thanks for purchasing the 3D model of Mi-8MT Mi-17MT Central Panels Board English from FlatPyramid.