Game ready - perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal
Real world scale
Units used: cm
- The model is animated. All pivots are in the right positions.
- The model has trialngular and quadrangular polygons only (6.6% tris and 93.4% quads)
- The model has logical hierarhy
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn't have rotations
- The model has 59 separate objects (Draw Calls)
- The model is available with prints in English language (https://www.flatpyramid.com/3d-models/vehicles-3d-models/aircraft/helicopter/mi-8mt-mi-17mt-central-panels-board-english/)
- The model has dimensions 44 x 38 x 12 cm (17.3 x 15 x 4.7 inches)
- The model contains
23 013 polys
44 522 tris
24 290 verts
- All parts placed in one layer and joined in one group
- All parts have one material and can be easily merged, if you don't need animation.
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding. (no names such as Object001 or Default - 01)
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped). It saves textel resolution and does not influence on Ambient occlusion map (no black spots)
- PBR textures are available for Specular-Glossiness and Metalness-Roughness workflows
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015. No 3rd party plugins required.
- 3ds Max 2015 for modeling
- UV Layout for unwrapping
- Photoshop and Substance Painter for texturing
- Marmoset Toolbag and V-Ray for rendering
NOT included with the file:
- Light rig/HDRI
- Rulers plane
- Photoshop and Substance Painter source files
The central panels of a helicopter or aircraft are designed to achieve the maintained and controlled aerodynamics of flight. It helps to transmit mechanically to rooters to operate the aircraft. It also includes an FMS (Flight management system), which is a specialized computer that regulates a wide-variety of functions of in-flight tasks. It uses various sensors placed in the helicopter and controlled through the cockpit of the helicopter. All this is connected through a CDS (control display system) which possesses a small screen and keyboard or touch screen.
The Central panels of two promising air craft’s Mi-8 and M-17 is an example of the best engineering.
About the aircraft, the Mil Mi-8 is a medium twin-turbine helicopter, which was originally designed by the Soviet Union, now Russia. Its reporting name was ‘Hip’. The most commonly, it was used as a transport helicopter, but when required, it was also given an airborne command, reconnaissance missions with the armed gunship. Along with Mil Mi-17, it falls in the list of the most-produced helicopter in the world.
To give you the real thrill factor of using these central panels in your visualization process. The FlatPyramid has come up with the fully textured, detailed and high-resolution 3D model of Mi-8MT Mi-17MT Central Panels Board English.
The model is available in different formats and ready to use.
Thanks for purchasing the 3D model of Mi-8MT Mi-17MT Central Panels Board Russian from FlatPyramid.
Visit again, because we love to serve you.