Realistic 3d model of Left Circuit Breaker Console of Helicopter Mi-8MT / Mi-17MT
File formats: 3ds Max 2015 (V-Ray 3.30.04), OBJ, FBX, 3DS
Game ready - perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal
Real world scale
Units used: cm
- The model is animated. All pivots are in the right positions.
- The model has trialngular and quadrangular polygons only (10% tris and 90% quads)
- The model has logical hierarchy
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn't have rotations
- The model has 67 separate objects (Draw Calls)
- The model is available with prints in Russian language (https://www.flatpyramid.com/3d-models/vehicles-3d-models/aircraft/helicopter/mi-8mt-mi-17mt-left-circuit-console-russian/)
- The model has dimensions 36 x 22 x 4 cm (14.1 x 8.7 x 1.6 inches)
- The model contains
30 413 polys
57 749 tris
31 496 verts
- All parts placed in one layer and joined in one group
- All parts have one material and can be easily merged, if you don't need animation.
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding. (no names such as Object001 or Default - 01)
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped). It saves textel resolution and does not influence on Ambient occlusion map (no black spots)
- PBR textures are available for Specular-Glossiness and Metalness-Roughness workflows
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015. No 3rd party plugins required.
- 3ds Max 2015 for modeling
- UV Layout for unwrapping
- Photoshop and Substance Painter for texturing
- Marmoset Toolbag and V-Ray for rendering
NOT included with the file:
- Light rig/HDRI
- Rulers plane
- Photoshop and Substance Painter source files
lowpoly pbr game simulator helicopter russia russian soviet gauge cockpit cabin inside mil mi-8 mi-17 mi-17mt mi-8mt aircraft aviation airforce army copter hip
Mi-8MT Mi-17 Left circuit console is used in the helicopter to control all the manual and automatic functions of the helicopter. The Mi-8MT was originally designed by the Soviet Union and now manufactured by Russia. The Mi-8MT is one of the most commonly used and produced helicopters used for an armed gunship, investigation platforms and airborne command posts.
The Mi-8 is the most commonly used helicopter around the world for army operations and it is used by more than 50 countries in the World. The Mi-8MT Mi-17 left search console has all the controlling functions on the circuit control for the pilot. There are all the operator, switch and buttons on the console for the pilot.
The circuit board contains armed and weapon jettison for the emergency condition buttons, The small buttons on the left side of the console, 6 ST-1 to ST-6 buttons on the top and 4 FCU-1 to FCU-4 buttons that show the loaded or unloaded status of the arms.
There are bomb apartment control and buttons to release, armed normal, fire, sight reticle, ESBR heating and on/off switch. There are also emergency release switch and rocket fire control option.
Our Mi-8MT Mi-17MT left circuit console English 3D model is animated and all the pivots of the are positioned right. The shape of the model is triangular and quadrangular polygons and it has a logical hierarchy.
This Mi-8MT Mi-17MT left circuit console English 3D model can be used for your gaming, movie, animation or any other project.
Download our circuit model only from FlatPyramid at the best price available online, feel free to contact us in case of any query.