Realistic 3d model of Left Circuit Breaker Console of Helicopter Mi-8MT / Mi-17MT
File formats: 3ds Max 2015 (V-Ray 3.30.04), OBJ, FBX, 3DS
Game ready - perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal
Real world scale
Units used: cm
- The model is animated. All pivots are in the right positions.
- The model has trialngular and quadrangular polygons only (10% tris and 90% quads)
- The model has logical hierarchy
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn't have rotations
- The model has 67 separate objects (Draw Calls)
- The model is available with prints in English language (https://www.flatpyramid.com/3d-models/vehicles-3d-models/aircraft/helicopter/mi-8mt-mi-17mt-left-circuit-console-english/)
- The model has dimensions 36 x 22 x 4 cm (14.1 x 8.7 x 1.6 inches)
- The model contains
30 413 polys
57 749 tris
31 496 verts
- All parts placed in one layer and joined in one group
- All parts have one material and can be easily merged, if you don't need animation.
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding. (no names such as Object001 or Default - 01)
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped). It saves textel resolution and does not influence on Ambient occlusion map (no black spots)
- PBR textures are available for Specular-Glossiness and Metalness-Roughness workflows
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015. No 3rd party plugins required.
- 3ds Max 2015 for modeling
- UV Layout for unwrapping
- Photoshop and Substance Painter for texturing
- Marmoset Toolbag and V-Ray for rendering
NOT included with the file:
- Light rig/HDRI
- Rulers plane
- Photoshop and Substance Painter source files
lowpoly pbr game simulator helicopter russia russian soviet gauge cockpit cabin inside mil mi-8 mi-17 mi-17mt mi-8mt aircraft aviation airforce army copter hip
Left Circuit Console of Mi-8MT which is a medium twin-turbine transport helicopter reporting name was ‘Hip’, which was originally designed by the Soviet Union, now Russia to achieve the maintained and controlled aerodynamics of flight. The most commonly, it was used as a transport helicopter, but when required, it was also given an airborne command, reconnaissance missions with the armed gunship. Along with Mil Mi-17, it also falls in the list of the most-produced helicopter in the world.
In Mi-8MT Mi-17MT, a Flight Management System is a fundamental component of a modern airliner’s avionics that automates a wide variety of in-flight tasks like on-board multi-purpose navigation, performance, and aircraft operations computer designed to provide virtual data and operational harmony between closed and open elements associated with a flight from pre-engine start and take-off, to landing and engine shut-down. Its designs carry very complicated and detailed central panels, Left Circuit Console which tells about the calculation during the flight. It’s always a thrill to see the rotating needles and changing figures of these dials in the movie, animation, games and other visualization.
The FMS mode is normally called LNAV or Lateral Navigation for the lateral flight plan and VNAV or vertical navigation for the vertical flight plan. VNAV provides speed and pitch or altitude targets and LNAV provides roll steering command to the autopilot. To keep this adventurous thrill, FlatPyramid has come up with the fully textured, detailed and high-resolution 3D model of Mi-8MT Mi-17MT Left Circuit Console Board in Russian which are available to download for commercial, non-commercial, and editorial use in different formats.
Thanks for purchasing the 3D model of Mi-8MT Mi-17MT Left Circuit Console Board Russian from FlatPyramid.