Realistic 3d model of Left Overhead Panels Board of Helicopter Mi-8MT / Mi-17MT
File formats: 3ds Max 2015 (V-Ray 3.30.04), OBJ, FBX, 3DS
Game ready - perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal
Real world scale
Units used: cm
- The model is animated. All pivots are in the right positions.
- The model has trialngular and quadrangular polygons only (8.5% tris and 91.5% quads)
- The model has logical hierarhy
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn't have rotations
- The model has 60 separate objects (Draw Calls)
- The model is available with prints in Russian language (https://www.flatpyramid.com/3d-models/vehicles-3d-models/aircraft/helicopter/mi-8mt-mi-17mt-left-overhead-board-russian-2/)
- The model has dimensions 29 x 27 x 5 cm (11.4 x 10.6 x 1.9 inches)
- The model contains
20 902 polys
40 031 tris
22 237 verts
- All parts placed in one layer and joined in one group
- All parts have one material and can be easily merged, if you don't need animation.
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding. (no names such as Object001 or Default - 01)
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped). It saves textel resolution and does not influence on Ambient occlusion map (no black spots)
- PBR textures are available for Specular-Glossiness and Metalness-Roughness workflows
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015. No 3rd party plugins required.
- 3ds Max 2015 for modeling
- UV Layout for unwrapping
- Photoshop and Substance Painter for texturing
- Marmoset Toolbag and V-Ray for rendering
NOT included with the file:
- Light rig/HDRI
- Rulers plane
- Photoshop and Substance Painter source files
lowpoly pbr game simulator helicopter russia russian soviet gauge cockpit cabin inside mil mi-8 mi-17 mi-17mt mi-8mt aircraft aviation airforce army copter hip
The Mi-8MT and Mi-17MT helicopter is a medium twin-turbine military transport helicopter, designed by the Soviet Union, and produced by now Russia. It is available in both civil and military versions. The improved version of the Mi-8MT is the Mi-17MT multipurpose helicopter, which is also known as the Mi-8TMB. It is specifically designed with improved capabilities for high altitudes and for severe hot weather conditions. The designation Mi-17 is for export while Russian armed forces call it Mi-8MT.
The other modified versions of Mi-17MT are: Mi-8MT (powered by two 1,874 hp Klimov TV3-117MT turboshaft engines, Mi-8MTV powered by two Klimov TV3-117VM high-altitude turboshaft engines , Mi-8MTV-1 Radar-equipped civil version of the Mi-8MTV. It can climb at the rate of 8m/s. The maximum and cruise speed of the helicopter are 250km/h and 225km/h respectively. The range of the helicopter is 465km and the service ceiling is 6,000m. The aircraft weighs around 7,489kg and its maximum take-off weight is 13,000kg. Also, the cockpit lighting is modified to support night vision goggles and the communication systems have also been modernized known in Belarus as Mi-8MTKO1.
At FlatPyramid we have created realistic 3D model of Mi-8MT Mi-17MT Left Overhead Board English 2 with 3ds Max 2015, OBJ, FBX with accurate triangular and quadrangular polygons for different uses without requiring any third party plugin.
Thank you for showing interest in buying 3D models from FlatPyramid which are available to download for commercial, non-commercial, and editorial use. In case you have any queries regarding the product you can contact us anytime.