Realistic 3d model of Left Overhead Panels Board of Helicopter Mi-8MT / Mi-17MT
File formats: 3ds Max 2015 (V-Ray 3.30.04), OBJ, FBX, 3DS
Game ready - perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal
Real world scale
Units used: cm
- The model is animated. All pivots are in the right positions.
- The model has trialngular and quadrangular polygons only (8.8% tris and 91.2% quads)
- The model has logical hierarhy
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn't have rotations
- The model has 49 separate objects (Draw Calls)
- The model is available with prints in English language (https://www.flatpyramid.com/3d-models/vehicles-3d-models/aircraft/helicopter/mi-8mt-mi-17mt-left-overhead-board-english/)
- The model has dimensions 29 x 27 x 5 cm (11.4 x 10.6 x 1.9 inches)
- The model contains
14 510 polys
27 740 tris
15 466 verts
- All parts placed in one layer and joined in one group
- All parts have one material and can be easily merged, if you don't need animation.
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding. (no names such as Object001 or Default - 01)
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped). It saves textel resolution and does not influence on Ambient occlusion map (no black spots)
- PBR textures are available for Specular-Glossiness and Metalness-Roughness workflows
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015. No 3rd party plugins required.
- 3ds Max 2015 for modeling
- UV Layout for unwrapping
- Photoshop and Substance Painter for texturing
- Marmoset Toolbag and V-Ray for rendering
NOT included with the file:
- Light rig/HDRI
- Rulers plane
- Photoshop and Substance Painter source files
lowpoly pbr game simulator helicopter russia russian soviet gauge cockpit cabin inside mil mi-8 mi-17 mi-17mt mi-8mt aircraft aviation airforce army copter hip
The Mi-8 is the third most common operational military aircraft in the world. It is also used as an airborne command post, armed gunship, and reconnaissance platform. There are numerous variants, including the Mi-8T, which, in addition to carry 24 troops, is armed with rockets and anti-tank guided missiles. It’s a medium twin-turbine transport helicopter and known as Mi-8M series. The designation Mi-17 is for export, Russian armed forces call it Mi-8MT. The Mi-8 is a family of transport helicopters featured in ArmA: Cold War Assault, ArmA: Armed Assault and ArmA 2.
The Mi-17 is a multi-role, twin-turbine medium helicopter that stems from the Mi-8 family of transport helicopters. It is one of the most prolific utility helicopter designs ever built with over 7,300 models having been manufactured since 1961. By default, the Mi-8 is always armed with six 57 mm rocket pods fitted onto stub wings mounted on both sides of the fuselage. All Mi-8 variants have a crew capacity of two for the pilot and co-pilot, and can carry up to fifteen passengers at a time. All variants of the Mi-8 have base armour values of 25 but Weaponry varies depending on the helicopter variant.
In most cases, the PKT 7.62 mm-chambered machine guns are controlled by crew chief and rear gunner positions. They do not have access to any vision enhancing optics but can utilize the PKT’s dedicated gun sight to assist with aiming.
At FlatPyramid, this realistic 3d model of Left Overhead Panels Board Russian of Helicopter Mi-8MT / Mi-17MT has triangular and quadrangular polygons and is available with prints in Russian language.
Thank you for showing interest in buying 3D model of a Left Overhead Panels Board of Helicopter Mi-8MT / Mi-17MT from FlatPyramid which are available to download for commercial, non-commercial, and editorial use.