Realistic 3d model of Left Side Console of Helicopter Mi-8MT / Mi-17MT
File formats: 3ds Max 2015 (V-Ray 3.30.04), OBJ, FBX, 3DS
Game ready - perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal
Real world scale
Units used: cm
- The model is animated. All pivots are in the right positions.
- The model has trialngular and quadrangular polygons only (6% tris and 94% quads)
- The model has logical hierarchy
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn't have rotations
- The model has 76 separate objects (Draw Calls)
- The model is available with prints in Russian language (https://www.flatpyramid.com/3d-models/vehicles-3d-models/aircraft/helicopter/mi-8mt-mi-17mt-left-side-console-russian/)
- The model has dimensions 64 x 23 x 4 cm (25.2 x 19.1 x 1.6 inches)
- The model contains
39 886 polys
77 393 tris
43 215 verts
- All parts placed in one layer and joined in one group
- All parts have one material and can be easily merged, if you don't need animation.
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding. (no names such as Object001 or Default - 01)
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped). It saves textel resolution and does not influence on Ambient occlusion map (no black spots)
- PBR textures are available for Specular-Glossiness and Metalness-Roughness workflows
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015. No 3rd party plugins required.
- 3ds Max 2015 for modeling
- UV Layout for unwrapping
- Photoshop and Substance Painter for texturing
- Marmoset Toolbag and V-Ray for rendering
NOT included with the file:
- Light rig/HDRI
- Rulers plane
- Photoshop and Substance Painter source files
lowpoly pbr game simulator helicopter russia russian soviet gauge cockpit cabin inside mil mi-8 mi-17 mi-17mt mi-8mt aircraft aviation airforce army copter hip
The Mi-8 has an important part that’s called the left side console.It helps to control the helicopter. Mi-8MT MI-17 series helicopters have won respect from helicopter operators. Mi-8 is the most prolific utility helicopters ever built with over 7300 examples manufactured since 1961.
Helicopters’ landing-transport equipment can be used to load light-topped content material and armament through the conquerors and protect people from land or sea-powered electric hoists (200 kg capacity) and the cabin has cargo tie-down points on the floor. Ramps are provided for loading vehicles. The cabin can hold twelve litters (stretchers). The external cargo sling is rated to carry up to 3,000 kg.
The Mi-8 helicopter is powered by two Klimov TV2-117 turboshaft engines. Deflectors are placed at the engine air intakes to prevent ingestion of dust when taken away from unpublished pads. The helicopters also have an auxiliary power unit (APU) for self-contained operation.
The helicopter carries 1,870l of fuel in two flexible internal tanks and two outer tanks. The total fuel capacity can be increased to 3,700l by installing two ferry tanks in the cabin.
The armed version, designated Mi-8, is equipped with six external weapons racks with machine guns and S-5 rockets built-in 7.62 mm. The helicopter can also deploy AT-2 Swatter 9M17P Scorpion anti-tank missiles. The helicopter’s weapon sighting system is the PKV collimating sight. The Mi-8 is also capable of laying minefields.
You can use the Mi-8MT Mi-17MT Left Side console english3D model in your animation projects, films, and gaming, Download this 3D model only from the FlatPyramid website at the best prices. In case you have any queries regarding the product you can contact us anytime.