Realistic 3d model of Power Panels Board of Helicopter Mi-8MT / Mi-17MT
File formats: 3ds Max 2015 (V-Ray 3.30.04), OBJ, FBX, 3DS
Game ready - perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal
Real world scale
Units used: cm
- The model is animated. All pivots are in the right positions.
- The model has trialngular and quadrangular polygons only (8.5% tris and 91.5% quads)
- The model has logical hierarchy
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn't have rotations
- The model has 36 separate objects (Draw Calls)
- The model is available with prints in Russian language (https://www.flatpyramid.com/3d-models/vehicles-3d-models/aircraft/helicopter/mi-8mt-mi-17mt-power-panels-board-russian/)
- The model has dimensions 19 x 41 x 4 cm (7.5 x 15.7 x 1.6 inches)
- The model contains
20 535 polys
39 300 tris
21 578 verts
- All parts placed in one layer and joined in one group
- All parts have one material and can be easily merged, if you don't need animation.
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding. (no names such as Object001 or Default - 01)
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped). It saves textel resolution and does not influence on Ambient occlusion map (no black spots)
- PBR textures are available for Specular-Glossiness and Metalness-Roughness workflows
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015. No 3rd party plugins required.
- 3ds Max 2015 for modeling
- UV Layout for unwrapping
- Photoshop and Substance Painter for texturing
- Marmoset Toolbag and V-Ray for rendering
NOT included with the file:
- Light rig/HDRI
- Rulers plane
- Photoshop and Substance Painter source files
lowpoly pbr game simulator helicopter russia russian soviet gauge cockpit cabin inside mil mi-8 mi-17 mi-17mt mi-8mt aircraft aviation airforce army copter hip
The power panels in an aircraft do power distribution. The idea of introduced to replace most of the aircraft’s electrical service busses. The composite design pattern of power panels includes circuit breakers, busses, bus bars, relays, and terminal strips. It also includes a filtered radio sub bus that is used to attenuate avionics power supply noise created by ignition wiring, strobes, and alternators.
These power panels are made up of very heavy over plating that can easily carry excessive loads. The most important and significant of power panels over the busses is their lightweight, dependency, and field serviceable factor.
The aircrafts Mi-8 or Mi-17 are known for their reliability and fast actionability. The power panels used in it are very much responsible for maintaining its legacy.
Mi-8 considered as the third most common operational military aircraft in the world’s 50 countries. On the other hand Mi-17 from the basic frame of Mi-8, both look the same up to a very large extent. The only difference is the Mi-17 was fitted with larger Kilmov TV3 -117MT engines, motors, and the transmission were of Mi-14 along with it there was some fuselage improvement added to it.
To define the functioning of the power panels FlatPyramid has come up with the fully textured, detailed and high-resolution 3D model of Mi-8MT Mi-17MT Power panels Board English.
The model is available in different formats and ready to use.
Thanks for purchasing the 3D model of Mi-8MT Mi-17MT Power Panels Board English from FlatPyramid.
Visit again, because we love to serve you.