Realistic 3d model of Right Overhead Panels Board of Helicopter Mi-8MT / Mi-17MT
File formats: 3ds Max 2015 (V-Ray 3.30.04), OBJ, FBX, 3DS
Game ready - perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal
Real world scale
Units used: cm
- The model is animated. All pivots are in the right positions.
- The model has trialngular and quadrangular polygons only (8% tris and 92% quads)
- The model has logical hierarhy
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn't have rotations
- The model has 53 separate objects (Draw Calls)
- The model is available with prints in Russian language (https://www.flatpyramid.com/3d-models/vehicles-3d-models/aircraft/helicopter/mi-8mt-mi-17mt-right-overhead-board-russian/)
- The model has dimensions 29 x 22 x 4 cm (11.4 x 8.7 x 1.6 inches)
- The model contains
28 309 polys
54 336 tris
30 687 verts
- All parts placed in one layer and joined in one group
- All parts have one material and can be easily merged, if you don't need animation.
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding. (no names such as Object001 or Default - 01)
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped). It saves textel resolution and does not influence on Ambient occlusion map (no black spots)
- PBR textures are available for Specular-Glossiness and Metalness-Roughness workflows
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015. No 3rd party plugins required.
- 3ds Max 2015 for modeling
- UV Layout for unwrapping
- Photoshop and Substance Painter for texturing
- Marmoset Toolbag and V-Ray for rendering
NOT included with the file:
- Light rig/HDRI
- Rulers plane
- Photoshop and Substance Painter source files
lowpoly pbr game simulator helicopter russia russian soviet gauge cockpit cabin inside mil mi-8 mi-17 mi-17mt mi-8mt aircraft aviation airforce army copter hip
Mi-8MT Mi-17MT is a Russian medium twin-turbine helicopter with right overhead board to help the pilot. The right overhead board helps to control and command the helicopter. It is a transport helicopter; the Mi-8 is also used as an airborne command post, armed gunship, and reconnaissance platform. It is among the world’s most-produced helicopters and used by over 50 countries. As of 2015, it is the third most operational military aircraft in the world.
The Mi-8 is a multipurpose helicopter and produced in a number of variants. To improve its efficiency and performance, the Mi-8 was re-engined with 1 874 hp TV3-117MT engines to produce the Mi-17. This variant was introduced in 1975.
Mi-8 is operated by a crew of 3, including the pilot, co-pilot and flight engineer. It can carry up to 24 fully-equipped troops, 12 stretchers / 4,000 kg (8,818 lb) cargo internally / 5,000 kg (11,023 lb) externally slung. Max take-off weight limit is around 13000 Kg. Max Speed is 280 km/h (170 mph, 150 kn)
The armed Mi-8 helicopters are fitted with more powerful TV3-117VMA engines, which give an improved hovering ceiling. It is configured with a conventional pod and boom, with a tail rotor and non-retractable tricycle nose wheel and landing gear.
You can use the Mi-8MT Mi-17MT Right Overhead Board English 3D model in your animation projects like animations, films and gaming. Download this 3D model only from FlatPyramid which are available to download for commercial, non-commercial, and editorial use at the best prices. In case you have any queries regarding the product you can contact us anytime.