Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
Lockheed P-38 Lightning 3D model - US fighter plane long range from the period of World War II. It was a fast, heavily armed aircraft used for many tasks in various combat conditions, despite some design flaws it was a rather well-liked and successful plane. The airplane was built in a double - hull system (the so-called flying frame ). The engines were placed in two initial sections of the hulls, between which there was a gondola with a pilot's cabin along with the weapon system.
"Lightning" has a number of records and interesting facts: it was the first military aircraft designed in Lockheed plants, which went into serial production, it was the first twin-engine fighter in the US air force, the first mass-produced aircraft with the Allison V-1710 engine , the first American fighter with a front wheel chassis, the first American plane, which exceeded 400 miles per hour (640 km / h), the first production double-hull fighter, the first American fighter who shot down a German plane, it was the toughest American single fighter in World War II , the only aircraft produced continuously from the entry of the United States to war until its end, and lightning shot down more Japanese planes in total than any other American fighter
- Inside scene: - model - 21 textures, 2 materials, 1 alphamap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In obj, lwo and fbx the Alphamap for the propellor (Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal / Opacitycanal.
- Polygones - 137505 Vertices - 109142 - 32 Objects
- 25 textures - 1 materials - 1 alpha-map
- obj File - lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010