Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
Lockheed P-38 "Lightning " - American heavyweight fighter and reconnaissance aircraft 3D model.
Designed by Lockheed Clarence, LLC "Kelly" by Johnson at the end of the 1930s. One standard aircraft cost the US government 97 147 US $ (in 1944 prices).
The airplane took an active part in US Air Force combat during the Second World War, mainly at the Pacific War Theater. It was on the P-38 that two of the most successful fighter pilots flew over the history of US military aircraft: Richard Ayra Bong and Thomas McGuire.
The famous French writer Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (probably believed to have been shot down over the Mediterranean by the German fighter Messerschmitt Bf 109) fought on the P-38 fighter.
On July 15, 1942, during a Bolero operation, the squadron, consisting of six P-38 fighters and two B-17 bombers, made a forced landing in Greenland. In 1992, one of the fighters was restored and is now known as the "Glacier Girl" (Ice Lady).
On April 17, 1943, when conducting a military operation to liquidate Japanese admiral I. Yamamoto, eighteen P-38 fighters attacked and dumped several Japanese Zero fighters and the G4M bomber on which I. Yamamoto stayed, which resulted in the admiral being killed.
- Inside scene: - model - 21 textures, 2 materials, 1 alphamap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In obj, lwo and fbx the Alphamap for the propellor (Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal / Opacitycanal.
- Polygones - 137505 Vertices - 109142 - 32 Objects
- 25 textures - 1 materials - 1 alpha-map
- obj File - lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010