- hires model incl all maps and lightsetup with vray.
- model optimized for this shot
- all furniture and other household
- rendering with Vray r1.5
- includes photoshop file with layers for trees in background and backdrop image
A house is a building or structure that meets some requirements in order to functions as a home. Generally big houses have several rooms for special purposes, these may include a living room, eating room, a sleeping room, and now a day’s many include a big lobby for combined purpose where whole family can sit and enjoy small events and get together etc while larger properties include some featured rooms such as a spa room, indoor pool, indoor basketball court, etc.
A well planned house must be fully enclosed with the following features:
• The walls can be made of bricks with cement and properly furnished with paint.
• The floor and ceiling can be made of blocks, or Platforms.
• The house must be featured with lighting i.e electrified and completed with water fitting facility.
• A house must have at least one entrance, which can be a Door or Tall Gate in a side wall.
Compared to the large scaled houses in England and the Renaissance, the 17th Century Dutch house was smaller, and was only inhabited by up to four to five members. By the end of 17th Century, House layouts also incorporated the idea of the corridor as well as the importance of function and privacy.
At FlatPyramid, we have prepared a 3D model of home which can be used for various applications like in animated movies, school & college projects, scientific research, education purpose, movies, architecture, and many more.
Follow us for high resolution and accurate 3d model based on a real home, with accurate dimensions in several formats. We hope you have found your piece here and we also appreciate your consistent trust in us regarding choosing 3D models.