20ft Diesel Generator Container in schematic setting.
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains textures or standard materials
- Inside scene: Model with 7 textures and 1 bumpmap
- All textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - The 3ds, lwo, obj -files contains only textures, no shaders.
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the Bumpmap (Floor_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 20569 - Vertices - 16827 - 13 Objects - 7 textures - 1 bumpmap
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Diesel power plant (diesel generator set, diesel generator set) - a stationary or mobile power plant equipped with one or more electric generators driven by an internal combustion diesel engine or driven by a gasoline engine - a gasoline or electricity unit. Gas piston power plants are also available.
Note that the terms diesel power plant, diesel power unit and diesel generator are not synonymous:
Diesel Generator - An installation consisting of a structurally integrated, diesel engine and generator.
diesel-electric unit, in turn, has - diesel generator, as well as auxiliary components: frame, control devices, fuel tank.
diesel power plant is a fixed or mobile installation based on diesel-electric unit, which additionally has: power distribution devices, automation devices, control panels.
Typically, such power plants combine an alternator and an internal combustion engine mounted on a steel frame, as well as an installation control and management system. ICE drives a synchronous or asynchronous electric generator. The motor and the generator are connected either directly by the flange or through the damper coupling. In the first case, a two-bearing generator is used, that is, a generator having two support bearings, and in the second one with a single bearing (single-bearing).
These settings differ in: output power; type of current (alternating 3-phase / single-phase, constant); output voltage and current frequency (eg 50, 60, 400 Hz). Also, diesel power plants are divided by type of cooling: air or liquid. Air-conditioned power plants can operate continuously for no more than 10 hours, after which they need to be cooled for 1-2 hours. Usually, these are small power plants of small capacity, they are also called portable (portable). Power plants of the liquid cooling method can operate without stopping around the clock and in comparison with portable ones, such units have larger sizes and correspondingly greater capacity.