20ft Diesel Generator Container with Generator in schematic setting.
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains textures or standard materials
- Inside scene: Model with 7 textures and 1 bumpmap
- All textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - The 3ds, lwo, obj -files contains only textures, no shaders.
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the Bumpmap (Floor_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 142309 - Vertices - 147073 - 16 Objects - 9 textures - 1 bumpmap
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Motor. The engine is a source of mechanical energy to start the generator and generate electricity. As a rule, diesel engines are the most used because of their mechanical, environmental and economic benefits.
Engine control unit. An engine controller is a mechanical device (centrifugal controller) designed to maintain a constant engine speed for load requirements. The speed of the motor, directly related to the output frequency of the alternator, so that any change in the speed of its rotation, affects the frequency of the output current.
Electrical system. Own electric motor system, having 12 V or 24 V, constant voltage (minus on the ground). The system contains: electric starter, rechargeable batteries and sensors of working and emergency signals. Typically, the engine has an oil pressure sensor, temperature and generator load. In low-power mobile power plants, permanent (often neodymium) magnets are used to excite electromotive force in fixed stator windings, and in high-power generators, the so-called, direct excitation battery is used to power the excitation windings on the rotor (electromagnets). and after reaching rpm, the generator switches to self-excitation through semiconductor rectifiers.
Cooling system. Engine cooling can be done with water, grease or air. The air cooling system consists of a powerful cold air fan running along the engine systems. The water / oil cooling system contains a radiator, with a built-in fan, to cool the components of the diesel engine.
Download Diesel Generator on Flatpyramid now