Originally modelled in cinema4D.
- Inside scene: Model without textures
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE: The file contains only the model without any textures.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 1279380 Vertices - 1129845 - 54 Objects
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The BvS 10 is an All Terrain Armoured Vehicle produced by BAE Systems Hagglunds of Sweden.
The BvS 10, is similar but distinct from the BV 206 or BV 206S. It is a much larger and fully amphibious armored vehicle based upon the characteristic twin-cab, articulated steering system typical of Hagglunds all-terrain vehicles. The main differences from the older Bv206s is a more powerful Cummins 5.9L diesel engine, improved ground clearance and newly developed chassis, power train and steering units that give the vehicle considerably enhanced speed and comfort on road and in terrain, as well as greater load carrying capability (up to 5 tons), and the ability to add various modular sub-systems such as add-on armour, weapon mounts, a load-changer and cargo platforms.