Merkava Mark IV - Main battle tank used by the Israel Defense Forces.
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 14 textures, 3 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the 3 Bumpmap (Gun_B, Body_B and Turret_B) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- Polygones - 1225713 Vertices - 797302 - 283 Objects - 14 textures - 3 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The 65t Merkava 4 main battle tank entered full production in 2001 and began operational training with the Israel Defence Force in July 2003. The first battalion of Merkava Mk 4 tanks entered service with the Israel Defence Forces in 2004.