Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: - model without textures
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
NOTE: The file contains only the model without any textures.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 921512 Vertices - 570449 - 242 Objects
- 24 textures - 10 bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Jagdtiger (Hunting Tiger) is the common name of a German heavy tank destroyer of World War II. The official German designation was Panzerjäger Tiger Ausf.B as it was based on a lengthened Tiger II chassis. The ordnance inventory designation was Sd.Kfz. 186. The 71-tonne Jagdtiger was the heaviest armored fightning vehilce used operationally during World War II and is the heaviest armored vehicle of any type to achieve series production.