Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: - model - 13 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 372116 Vertices - 297292 - 99 Objects - 13 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
Sd.Kfz. 250 was a light armoured halftrack, very similar in appearance to the larger Hanomag-designed SD.KFZ 251, and built by the DEMAG firm, for use by Nazi Germany in World War II.
The vehicle was used in a wide variety of roles throughout WW II. The basic troop carrier version was used as an armored personnel carrier for reconnaissance units, carrying scout sections. This basic variant usually mounted one or two MG 34 machineguns. Later variants carried 20 mm, 37 mm, and even 75 mm guns to support the more lightly armed versions.
Several special-purpose variants were seen early in the war. The 250/3 and 250/5 were command variants, equipped with fewer seats but with long-range radio equipment. These were used by battalion and higher commanders as personal command vehicles, most famously the 250/3 used by Erwin Rommel in the North African campaign.