Originally modeled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
Sd.Kfz.250/9 3D model - leichter Schützenpanzerwagen 2 cm - light reconnaissance armored vehicle. The Sd.Kfz.222 armored car tower was installed on it, which was later replaced with the Sd.Kfz.234 / 1 Hangelafette 38 armored car tower. The tower contained a 20-mm KwK 38 automatic cannon with a telescopic sight TZF 3a and an MG 34 machine gun The ammunition was 100 artillery shots and 500 cartridges for the machine gun. The gun could be induced vertically in the range from −10 ° to + 85 °. The length of the armored vehicle was 4.56 m, width - 1.945 m, height - 2.174 m. The combat weight was 6.09 tons, the crew - 3 people. By car, the radio station FuG 12 was installed.
- Inside scene: - model - 11 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- Polygones - 339726 Vertices - 269881 - 96 Objects - 11 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010