SD.KFZ.251/1 Ausf.B - Half-truck armored personnel carrier.
Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 14 materials
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 316424 Vertices - 227448 - 144 Objects - 14 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Sd.Kfz. 251 half-track was an armored fighting vehicle designed and first built by the Hanomag company during World War II. There were four main model modifications (Ausführung A through D), which formed the basis for at least 22 variants.
The initial idea was for a vehicle that could be used to transport a single squad of panzergrenadiers to the battlefield protected from enemy small arms fire, and with some protection from artillery fire.
The first two models were produced in small numbers from 1939. A and B models can be identified by the structure of the nose armor, which comprised two trapezoids - the lower of which had a cooling hatch.