Originally modeled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
The Sd.Kfz.251 Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251 (Special motor vehicle), also known as HANOMAG, was an armored half-track used by the German Army during World War II. It was produced throughout the war and is one of the best-known military vehicles in history.
The genesis of this vehicle began as an armored version of the semi-track artillery tractor Sd. Kfz. developed by Hansa-Lloyd, a subsidiary of Borgward and built in 1938 by Hanomag. At the request of the Waffenamt, an armored vehicle capable of transporting a platoon of Panzergrenadiers and their teams was sought in order to accompany the Panzer Divisions in their deployment, protecting themselves from the fire of enemy weapons and with some protection against artillery fire. It was classified according to the German military nomenclature as a Mittlere Schützenpanzerwagen ( Medium Armored Vehicle of Assault). Its open cockpit made the crew vulnerable to high-explosive projectiles and splinters.
- Inside scene: -model - 15 textures
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- c4d Version
- Polygones - 345033 Vertices - 271981 - 146 Objects - 15 textures
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010