Originally modeled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders.
It was decided to use the same chassis as that of the HL kl.5 / H kl.6 (see Sd.Kfz.11 ) in which the characteristic inclined panels of this vehicle were welded and riveted. This type of Glacis inclined armor had been tested on the prototypes of the 7.5cm self-propelled gun Selbstfahrlafette L / 40.8. The engine, radiator, driver's compartment and rear cabin were armored; the nose had a shield of 14.5 mm with an inclination of 14 °, 10.80 mm and 80 ° on the engine cover, the side and rear panels 8 mm and 35 ° and 6 mm the ground.
It had four main models (AD), with many variants. The first two models were produced in small quantities. The variant C was produced in greater quantity, but it was a vehicle quite difficult to construct due to the inclined shield that it had. The variant D had a more simplified design and can be easily recognized by its back inclined in one piece (with flat doors).
- Inside scene: Model without textures
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
NOTE: The file contains only the model without any textures.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 389420 Vertices - 316306 - 160 Objects
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010