Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: - model
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- Polygones - 109820 Vertices - 93666 - 32 Objects
- obj File - lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010
The GMG fires 40mm high explosive grenades up to 2km at a rate of 340 rpm. The grenades are belt-fed into the GMG from a 32 round box. An illuminated reflex optical sight can be fitted to the GMG to allow the operator to acquire targets out to its maximum range. A night-vision scope can also be fitted to the weapon.