National Official Basketball Court is very high detailed and high quality model. Its diagram as same as a real National court. Length of this court is 94 feet (1128 inches) and Width 50 feet (600 inches). 3-point dimensions also perfect. The Rim distance from the ground to the top of the rim is 10 feet. Backboards are 6 feet wide (72 inches) by 42 inches tall. The inside square on the backboard is 24 inches wide by 18 inches tall. All lines are not show by textures, its made by object so it will give you better output on zoom view.
1. This model is created by 3ds Max.
2. Color can be changed, very easy.
3. Polygons are perfect for each part.
4. High detailed texture maps (uvw mapped)included. (SIZE OF TEXTURES: 3000 X 3000 )
5. GET TOTAL 4 BOARDS TEXTURES.
6. My own made HDRI map included, which give you realistic render output for Vray.
7. (1024X768 resolution display image) included for justify this model. Please download it.
8. Preview images are rendered by 3ds Max Vray. (This Vray max screen file also included.)
9. Very good for high quality with visualization and photorealistic rendering animation project or you can use it other projects.
(A, for low poly model): Vertices: 41490, Polygons: 28696.
(B, for mediumhigh poly model): Vertices: 72270, Polygons: 55384.
(Polygons are counted by 3ds max.)
1. 3ds Max. (At least version 7) (Supported Version: 7, 8, 9, 2008, 2009).
2. Vray for 3ds Max. (Not requirement, But needed for Vray included max files. also have without Vray max screen format.)
3. Maya 8.
4. 3ds (Multi Format).
5. OBJ (Multi Format).
6. Cinema 4D 10.
7. Poser. (At least version 6)
8. Any zip software to unzip.
Please check out my other works.
Just click on the member name 3d_rainbow at the top of the page.
� 3d_rainbow, 2009.
The basketball court is the playing surface with baskets at each end, consisting of a rectangular floor. It is usually made of wood, often maple, and highly polished and finished with a 10-foot rim in professional or organized basketball, especially when played indoors.
A Men’s regulation basketball Size 7. It is used in the professional, college and high school games, and even in middle school, it is between 29.5 and 30 inches in circumference and weighs between 20 and 22 ounces.
Our 3d model looks like the Official Basketball. This is a Realistic 3d model with Texture. Real-world scale and exact proportions. This model is no Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. This model can also be used for a variety of purposes such as drawing, animated movies, projects, educational intent, filmmaking, and much more, the model is perfect for you.
It is the best choice when you need a model or object to perform a unique movement. To easily use them in your real-time applications, choose from our set of animated models.
If you are in search of the same model then end your search with us. 3D artists at FlatPyramid is provide you with ready high detailed 3D models in various file formats that can be easily downloaded and used to speed and enhance your 3d modeling and rendering.
Download the Official Basketball 3D model from FlatPyramid at the best price available online. Feel free to contact us anytime to inquire and chat about 3d models, rendering and any questions about using 3d models for your project..
Thank you for showing interest in buying the 3-D model of the National Official Basketball Court.